BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

I think that i am an accomplished essayist, not that i wasn't before, but now i feel like i have gotten better, but for me i only actually write the essay "GOOD" if i actually like the subject, and i won't lie because i really don't like writing about the subjects in the past, and i didn't enjoy writing about Romeo and Juliet either because i had to reread it over again to try to understand it more. This year i learned the most important thing that i feel is important to essays, the thesis and how you transition from paragraph to paragraph or sentence to sentence. I personally think im really bad at writing because im just bad at writing, but this year i learned things that would prepare me for next year.

I just need a B or higher grade on this essay so that my overall grade won't fall too much and still give me a cvhance to bring it up into an A in the end. i think that the only thing i am worried about is going off topic too much and more than five errors in conventions, but with the weekend to fix things i hope i can get it right.

0 comments: