BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Final Blog

I feel that all my blogs were just pretty much about what i need to write, and some what i want to write because that is what blogging is about, your not suppose to be serious when you blog, you have to have fun. I especially Loved the e.c blogs because one, they helped my grade and they were about all the fun subjects i liked to write about,the e.c blogs were the best blogs in the entire year and i am sure everyone can agree on. in the beginning I wasn't excited about blogging because i am a bad writer, but these blogs helped me so much because i had a chance to expose what i wrote and get feedback on it too, even though comments aren't always good, however to me the worst comments are the best ones because i can learn from them and improve what i did wrong. Honestly i really can't tell what significance my blog is except just a average blog talking about what I feel or what i should be writing etc.
The quote "What we think, we become" by Buddha is the quote that would describe not only mine, but everyone's as well because what we blog about is what we've been holding back in our minds and waiting to let out your thoughts. That quote is really what describes me because what i wrote like my goals or what i will i do plan to do them.
Blogging in this class to some is a drag and is stupid, but to me its an opportunity to increase my grade and actually have fun doing so as well, I hope i have you as a Junior so i can blog once again

0 comments: